Best Eggs Ever
Prep Time: 1-10 Minutes
Number of Servings: 2
1 Beef Sausage
1 Clove garlic
1/4 Cup Green Pepper
1/2 Teaspoon salt
2 Teaspoon Coconut Oil
1 diced tomatoes
1. Cut your sausage up into little pieces.
2. Cut the shallot, garlic, pepper, and tomato up so it is ready to use.
3. Place saute pan on stove and put in your Coconut oil, wait for the coconut oil to melt and once the pan has gotten medium hot, add your sausage to the pan.
4. Let sausage cook for 2-3 minutes. If you like your sausage crispy, cook a little long or to your liking. Then add shallot, garlic and peppers into the pan. Cook for another 1-2 minutes.
5. Once everything has cooked together, add your eggs. Add salt, and using a spatula, stir everything together in the pan and cook the eggs to your liking.
6. Remove eggs from stove, put on plate and add tomatoes to top, add more salt if you would like. Enjoy for breakfast, snack or a main meal!