Cherry Walnut Scones
Prep Time: 10-30 Minutes
Number of Servings: 10
3 Cup Almond Meal
1/4 Teaspoon salt
3/4 Teaspoon baking soda
1 Teaspoon cinnamon
1/4 Cup Coconut Oil
3 Tablespoon honey
1 Tablespoon vanilla extract
1/4 Cup lemon juice
1 Cup Dried Cherries
1/2 Cup walnuts
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and Line 2 large baking sheets with parchment paper.
2. In a large bowl, combine the almond flour, salt, baking soda, and cinnamon.
3. In a medium bowl, whisk together the coconut oil, honey, eggs, vanilla extract, and lemon juice.
4. Stir the wet ingredients into the almond flour mixture until thoroughly combined.
5. With an ice cream scoop, scoop the dough onto the prepared baking sheets. Leave 2 inches between each scone.
6. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes, until lightly golden.
7. Let the scones cool on the baking sheets for 5 – 10 minutes before putting them on some parchment paper or wax paper to finish cooling.