Chicken, Broccoli, Cheese Casserole
Prep Time: 60+ Minutes
Number of Servings: 6
6 Boneless, Skinless, Chicken Breasts
1 Can cream of mushroom soup
1 Teaspoon salt
1 Teaspoon black pepper
1/2 Teaspoon garlic powder
1 Bunch Fresh Broccoli
8 Ounce Sharp Cheddar Cheese, shredded
1/2 wheat bread
4 Tablespoon butter
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Bake chicken for 30 minutes or until done. When chicken is cool enough to handle, cut into cubes.
3. In a big bowl combine the chicken, broccoli florets, cream of mushroom soup, cheese, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Stir until combined.
4. Place mixture in a 9×12 baking dish and top with the cubed bread, melt the butter and brush it over the bread cubes.
5. Sprinkle the top with some more salt and bake for 30-45 minutes or until bread is brown and mixture is bubbling.