Prep Time: 60+ Minutes
Number of Servings: 4
8 Whole Wheat Tortillas
2 Pound Boneless, Skinless, Chicken Breasts
1 yellow onion
1 green bell pepper
1 Yellow Zucchini
1 Green Zucchini
1 Teaspoon chili powder
1 Teaspoon Ground Cumin
1 Teaspoon salt
1 Tablespoon olive oil
2 Can Enchilada Sauce
2 Cup cheddar cheese
1 Cup tomato
1 sour cream
1/2 Cup cilantro
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Place chicken breasts on a baking sheet and coat with some olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
2. Bake for 30 minutes or until cooked all the way through, once cooled shred the chicken. If you are pressed for time a rotisserie chicken is a nice substitute.
3. In a big skillet pan heat olive oil and put onion, mushrooms, peppers, zucchini, chili powder, cumin, salt and cook for 5-10 minutes.
4. Once vegetables are cooked down a little add the chicken and 1 can of the enchiladas sauce and combine.
5. Pile chicken mixture into tortillas and roll. Line casserole or baking dish with enchiladas, seam side down.
6. Pour the other can of the enchiladas sauce over the chicken enchiladas and top with cheese.
7. Place in enchiladas in the 350 degree oven and bake for 20 minutes, or until everything is heated through.
8. Serve with diced tomatoes, sour cream, salsa, cilantro and black olives.