Prep Time: 10-30 Minutes
Number of Servings: 10
1/2 Cup Whole Wheat Flour
1/2 Cup White Flour
1 Teaspoon salt
1/2 Teaspoon black pepper
1/2 Cup Whole Milk
2 Cup carrot
2 Cup zucchini
1 olive oil
1 sour cream
1 bottled salsa
1. Measure and sift the whole wheat flour, white flour, baking powder, salt and black pepper together in a medium bowl.
2. Whisk the eggs and whole milk together in a large bowl. Add the carrots, zucchini and scallions to the egg and milk mixture and combine.
3. Mix the dry ingredients in with the wet ingredients and stir until combined.
4. Heat a skillet over medium heat with a 1/2 Tablespoon of olive oil. Once hot, spoon batter onto the pan and cook each side for 3 minutes or until it is golden brown.
5. To assemble, place a pancake on a plate and top with sour cream and salsa.
6. Serve this dish with a chicken breast or some salmon for a wonderful and tasty dinner!