Prep Time: 30-60 Minutes
Number of Servings: 2
1 Pound White Fish Fillets
1/2 Teaspoon Onion Powder
1/2 Teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 Cup olive oil
2 Teaspoon salt
1/2 Green Cabbage
1 jalapeno pepper
1/4 Cup white vinegar
2 Tablespoon honey
8 Whole Wheat Tortillas
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Cut the fish into strips. Put the fish strips on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
3. Combine the 1/4 cup of the olive oil, lime zest and juice, onion powder, garlic powder and 1 tsp. salt.
4. Pour mixture over the fish bake for 8 to 10 minutes.
1. Combine the cabbage, scallion, and jalapeno in a medium bowl.
2. In a small bowl, combine the vinegar, honey, and the other 1/4 cup olive oil.
3. Add to the cabbage mixture and toss until well dressed.
4. Season with the other 1 tsp. salt, to taste.
5. If using within a couple of hours let it sit at room temperature, if making this ahead, refrigerate until ready to use.
1. Remove the fish and tortillas from the oven.
2. Put some fish in the center of a tortilla, top with a couple of avocado slices and finish with some of the cabbage slaw.
3. Repeat with remaining ingredients and serve.