Prep Time: 60+ Minutes
Number of Servings: 6
1 Whole Chicken
1 Unsalted Butter
2 Tablespoon Fresh Rosemary
2 Tablespoon Fresh Thyme
2 Teaspoon salt
1 Teaspoon black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. If butter is not soft, place in microwave for a few seconds until soft to mix but not melted.
3. Mix soft butter with rosemary, thyme, salt and pepper.
4. Take butter mixture and put it under the skin of the chicken. Rub butter mixture on top of chicken and if any of the mixture is left, rub some inside the cavity of the bird also.
5. Place lemon wedges inside the cavity of the chicken.
6. Place bird on roasting pan and cook for 2 – 2-1/2 hours, or until the meat reaches 165 degrees.
*Some other herbs you can use are sage and oregano. Or use any other favorites you have!