Prep Time: 30-60 Minutes
Number of Servings: 4
2 Pound ground beef
1/2 white onion
1/2 Can Pizza Sauce
1/4 Cup Olives, Green and/or black
1/2 Cup Mushrooms
1/2 Cup green bell pepper
1 Cup tomato
8 Ounce Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
1 Cup tortilla chips
1 sour cream
1. Cook hamburger in a skillet until brown.
2. Make pizza crust from your choice from the recipes above.
3. Add hamburger and toppings.
4. Add cheese on top and bake for 8-10 minutes or until your liking on the cheese and/or crust.
5. Crumble chips on top of pizza and dip in sour cream and salsa.